How do I find your shop?
What are your opening hours?
|Monday||10:00 - 17.30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
What cards do you accept?
How can I order from you?
Are your sizes UK, US, manufacturer?
How much is P&P?
|Orders up to||Cost (UK)||Cost (Worldwide)|
Do your offer student discount?
What is your exchange policy?
I can't sign up, help!
- A valid email address i.e. email@example.com (please note you will not receive a dancewear-edinburgh.co.uk address)
- A password of your choice.
- Your full name
- Your address, this will be used as your shipping address when you order online
Once you fill in your information you will receive an email to verify your email address. In this email there is a link which you must follow, by either clicking it, or copying and pasting it into your browser. Please note: you WILL NOT be able to place an order online unless you have verified your email address.
If you cannot get the link to work, or you do not receive the email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org FROM the address you wish to use, and put "Activate account" in the title, we will then manually activate your account and send you a confirmation that your account is active. Note this may take a couple of days to process.
I'm having problems with your site, is my browser supported?
|Windows||Mac OS X|
|Firefox 2.0+||Firefox 2.0+|
|Safari 3.0+||Safari 2.0+|
|Internet Explorer 7.0+|
When I print your site it looks different, why?
How does the shopping bag work?
The shopping bag allows you to build up your shopping list before proceeding to the checkout. At the side of each page you will see how many items are in your shopping bag and the subtotal of your purchases. You can view or adjust the contents of your shopping bag at any time by clicking on the 'view bag' button within the shopping bag panel. If you are a registered member and you are logged in then our server will remember the contents of your shopping bag when you next log in. There are two exceptions to this rule:
- If you are browsing our site whilst not logged in and you have items in your shopping bag, then when you do log in, the contents of your current basket will NOT be replaced.
- If any of the products that are in your old shopping bag are updated in any way then they will be removed from your shopping bag. This is to ensure that the you do not have out of date products in your shopping bag. For example the sizes, colours or price of a product may change, or a product may be discontinued. If a products remains within our catalogue and you are happy with any changes, you can simply add the item back into your shopping bag.